Character advancement in game

Kaptain_Konrad

So what do you guys think of future books adding adition variations to current models through story. It could be to bring a model more up to par, or explore other sides of them or just make them match enhancements they've receive in story. The reason I even mention the "up to par" option is, while I don't think there are any bad models, there are ones that are definitely lacking compared to other options.

One model I'd like to see get a different version would be the henchman to my favorite master, Candy. It could be a teenage version of her as a henchman or a Master since she is getting more independent and rebellious.

Another one I'd like is Nekima finally becoming a master and starting little civil war.

What other people can you see or would like to see getting a story enhanced model. This is one of the best parts of Malifaux the rich story and character development can turn into new/different/extra modelspecial if the designers would like to take that option.

It happened before. Misaki started as an Outcast Merc, Hamelin too. Von Schill and the other 1.5 Henchmen were elevated to Master with the edition change.

Candy was a teenager, too, as part of Pandoras avatar. She shrunk back apparently.

I'll admit, that's kinda why I'd really like to see this. I miss using teenage candy as a different model with different rules. She shrunk, but kepts some of her attitude and slyness. Maybe like she goes super saijin and go teenager again for spurts of time. I ran Misaki before she was a master and that's why I got her when she became a master. Also, when I said new models I was assuming they'd make new models to fit the theme of the new rules. Not new rules with old models.