Modifying Twist Decks?

AverageGatsby

Hi everyone. I'm currently running a game of TTB with some kids that I'm baby sitting and they are loving it so far. One thing I had a question on (and I'm sure it has been answered somewhere else, so any direction would be fantastic), but how does one modify their twist deck? 

On page 63 of the Fated Almanac it mentions that the twist card may be added to and you may have multiple cards added later, so long as they are not an exact duplicate (so 2 kings of masks) and it cites Advancing a Character or pg 108 as a reference. 

however, page 108 says nothing about the twist decks. Are there specific talents that I overlooked that affect the Twist deck in some ways? 

Thanks for any reply, any help would be awesome. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game thus far. 

We came across a similar issue with the magia and immuto. One of our first players to read the rulebook got confused by references in the magic section to mastering a magia/immuto and believed there was a major editing error. We later discovered the talents mastered magia and mastererd immuto and all became clear.

The lesson here is if you find something that seems to be alluded to but the book doesn't then seem to describe how it works it is probably somewhere in the talent section.

• Like 2