Fauxmaha at Nuke Con 2015

LordZombie

What happens when 3 Henchmen decide to host an event? They find that only Nuke Con can contain that epic level of gaming!  Join us October 2nd to 4th for a weekend of gaming and fun! There will be open gaming and demos, a Gaining Grounds tournament, and Story Encounter. This is just the Malifaux part! There is much more to be had. Clear your calendar now and get ready for 3 days of gaming fun!

The events will be held at Nuke Con. Check out all the info on the convention itself here:

http://www.nuke-con.com/

It will cost $25 to enter Nuke Con, but that price gets you the whole weekend!

Each event will cost $10, but if you sign up for both, you get a discount rate of $15 for both!

Info on the events are as follows:

Friday October 2nd. Malifaux demos and open play. Drop in and get some practice or try out a game if you never played. This will run from 5pm until 10pm.

Saturday October 3rd. Gaining Grounds tournament. This will run from 12pm until 7pm. 

Sunday October 4th. Story Encounter tournament. This will run from 10am unitl 5pm.

Both events use the following rules:

50ss, Fixed Factions, Models must be fully painted and based, Proxies will be allowed only for models that are not yet released by the time of the event. The Gaining Grounds will follow all the rules per the official rules. Strategies and schemes for both events will announced later. Any question, post up here in this thread.  

This just in! Dragon's Lair Comic has been so great as to sponsor a box full of prizes to the event! There are so many prizes, it will be hard to not win something! While you are in town, be sure to visit Dragon's Lair Comics for all your malifaux needs! They got the newer plastics and some hard to find classic metals also! Check them out. 

http://www.dragons-lair.com/

Edited by LordZombie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone in Omaha want to make some extra money? I need someone to pick me up from the airport Saturday for the tournament. My plane lands at 11:14am. I should be able to get out of the terminal by 11:25. If someone will pick me up and take me there, I'll give them $20.  That's about what I would spend on an Uber, and I would rather give the money to a fellow Malifauxer. P.M. me if you're interested. Thanks, Dreads