Troubleshooters crew box missing Patron's Blessing

Bengt

One more update: I have checked multiple webstores and Rogue Necromancy, Nekima and box of Samurais do not come with those upgrades anymore.

Box Sets (Herald of Obliteration and Of Metal and Flesh) still do though.

OK, that's even sillier - Samurai not getting their zero-cost Upgrades that you will always, always use with them when fielding them is just... sheesh!

One more update: I have checked multiple webstores and Rogue Necromancy, Nekima and box of Samurais do not come with those upgrades anymore.

Box Sets (Herald of Obliteration and Of Metal and Flesh) still do though.

Pretty sure this is incorrect, and is more than likely the case of those web stores not listing them on their sites for whatever reason.

Locking this thread before any more incorrect assumptions are made, as the question which was raised has been addressed: Ironside's box does not have the Captain's upgrade, but it will be readily available through the upcoming Upgrade deck for newer players, while older players likely already have it from the Arsenal deck.

Determining box contents is not as simple as it may seem. For example the Rapid Growth Upgrade is in Lilith's section, but it is not in her box. It is in the mature/young Nephilim box as you would need those to summon anyway. And that's not taking into account things like how many cards are printed on a single sheet and how that affects cost (keep in mind the Ironsides box has the Oxfordian Mages which seriously ups the number of Upgrade cards). While boxes such as Hoffman had Similar numbers of cards, there wasn't a new upgrade box coming right around the corner at the time they were printed, either.

So, question asked and answered, thread done. If this is an inconvenience I apologize. But I am confident the vast majority of players will find this Upgrade readily available, and many will even end up with duplicates depending on their purchases. :)

• Like 1