Looking to Start

Deluge

Greeting all

I have recently been assembling a smallish collection of Neverborn while my Fiancée looks on disapprovingly, however when looking at the options for Zoraida as a Gremlin master I stumbled upon the images for the Brewmaster crew (specifically the Moon Shinobi) and she has fallen in love with the appearance of the Ninja Gremlins.

Having a quick trawl through this sub forum and Pull My Finger it looks as though I am going to be splashing out on a fair few boxes in the coming days and weeks

Brewmaster Box

Som'er Box

Ophelia Box

Gracie

Burt

Slop Haulers

Have I missed anything off the list? Apart from the Whiskey Golem as she does not like the looks of that model!

@Vidd, at the moment I think that she is looking at just starting with Brewmaster but I wanted the Som'er box for Lenny so I can Obey him easily with Zoraida as well as his healing Aura

@Dirial, I have a Nurse that I obtained from Miasma on here (nice little swap for one of my Necromunda figures that he's been after for years that was a duplicate) and I also have a pack of Waldgeists for my Pandora crew so sorted in that regards. Will definitely look into Merris as well

• 2 weeks later...

What if, say, I had the same idea with my own brewmaster, but needed to pump the breaks and assemble the swarm slowly... What order would you pick up Somer, Ophilea, and Zorida? and with Brew as my main man in green (since I'm a 10T player who feels slight green-fever coming on) would you bother with Wong at all?

at first I was leaning toward picking up Somer first, as lenny and brewmaster get along great, but Ophelia gets me some hefty models and a henchman to spread upgrades to when Fingers is too expensive to justify including. Also, Ophelia could be a great proxy for Trixiebell since she isn't out yet.

Bert, Merris, and Gracie are all obvious pick ups, but I suppose my question more relates to who to give priority to. XD

(also, sorry for hijacking your thread, but you had virtually the same question I did, so I figured I'd add on to yours instead of clogging the forums with another 'what to buy' thread! :P )