Resurrecting Tara

Izamu with Decaying Aura is no slouch.
I am leaning more towards the offensive burying approach for Tara rather than the beast bomb. I find the beast bomb approach works well for getting a forward model killed or repositioning a heavy hitter, but through it into my enemies face usually ends up with that model dead by the end of turn 2 which is not expectable unless I get VP. I have also thought about trying her with the ability to cause a point and give fast to a flesh construct, rouge necromancy, or shikome.

Gonna be doing a little experimenting with her in the future hopefully. The two things I want to try are:

1) Spare parts Tara: bring Mortimer and maybe some canine remains, and start cranking out guild autopsies. 6AP a turn can make a lot of dudes. 

2) Scheme runner Tara: give Tara Knowledge of Eternity and Eternal Journey and let her run around running schemes with her 6AP a turn. If she ever gets stuck, just whisk her back to the deployment zone and start again. The rest of the crew will probably just be Toshiro with a bunch of ashigaru and punk zombies. 

Resurrectionists Crew - 50 - Scrap

Tara -- 7 Pool
 +Eternal Journey [1]
 +Knowledge of Eternity [2]
 +Obliteration Symbiote [2]

Flesh Construct [6]
Flesh Construct [6]
Killjoy [13]
 +Decaying Aura [2]
Necropunk [5]
Rotten Belle [5]
Rotten Belle [5]