Digging in with Thunders Lynch

EntrepeNinja

Why not both. Yu with Blot the Sky and Wandering river can give one archer fast, while repositioning both of them to keep them relevant to the fight. Doesn't get off a second flurry, but can lead to a focus before hand to make the first shot super good. Is Blot limited?

I meant Yu with one of those style upgrades over Sidir. Not one of those upgrades instead of Blot Out the Sky.

Why not both. Yu with Blot the Sky and Wandering river can give one archer fast, while repositioning both of them to keep them relevant to the fight. Doesn't get off a second flurry, but can lead to a focus before hand to make the first shot super good. Is Blot limited?

I meant Yu with one of those style upgrades over Sidir. Not one of those upgrades instead of Blot Out the Sky.

Then I agree with you. ;P

I like Sidir as a guy who buffs up a model like the Samurai, or the Lone Swordsman, by having them have an upgrade, and be near promises. Yu can make such a good tactician piece by throwing people around the board. And his 7 walk is bananas. I am sad he doesn't have a charge, but whatever. That's fine.