50 SS Gaining Grounds Tournament in Somerville NJ (May)

ataraxianj

Thanks for coming out!

I registered on the site and created the event on the page, but I haven't been able to figure out how to add the actual standings.

I'll keep you updated for the next one!  Should include beer and food!

I can help you with this if you'd like. I have been playing with it quite a bit. One important thing to note, is that technically its best to use the software while the event is going on as it will help you get round pairings, etc. Something to keep in mind next time. 

You'll need to download this file here. Also, I have a template you can use to fill in the event details. Another important thing is that for people to be ranked you have to use their email in the email field. 

Here is a three round template that you will want to use as the basis for entering event data.

Warscore 3-Round Malifaux Template

P.S. If I can get around to it I'll put together a little how-to for people. Feel free to PM me and I can help with it if you need more info.

I can help you with this if you'd like. I have been playing with it quite a bit. One important thing to note, is that technically its best to use the software while the event is going on as it will help you get round pairings, etc. Something to keep in mind next time. 

You'll need to download this file here. Also, I have a template you can use to fill in the event details. Another important thing is that for people to be ranked you have to use their email in the email field. 

Here is a three round template that you will want to use as the basis for entering event data.

Warscore 3-Round Malifaux Template

P.S. If I can get around to it I'll put together a little how-to for people. Feel free to PM me and I can help with it if you need more info.

So, no luck with the template or program even with the most recent java update. (most likely due to using mac).  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I do want to get this up for you guys.  

He actually recommends in the help system to use a legacy version of Java on the mac.  It is working fine for me on Windows 7, I will try it on a Mac tonight. 

I find it quite clunky on first blush, but the template makes things a lot clearer.  I'd definitely recommend a detailed how to be put together and pinned in the henchman section.  A useful tool, but with a learning curve.