Balancing between support and damage dealing with kiria

So had a day of m2e yesterday and all my friends really enjoyed it. The issue I had in my second match was did I have to much support or did I just have to much support? I was using kirai, lost love, yin, datsuba, the niece and an onryo. Was this to much support? Or just to much of the wrong support models? Any help would be greatly appreciated. And datsuba finnaly made a onryo since I bought him :)

:) do love the community here, it was 35 points playing shared scheme only as I'm picking up the game again and it was my friends second game :) I used datsuba to run the schemes early game, then run clean up duty

35 SS games are very hard to balance, within and between crews. The game wasn't balanced for that point level. That said, you had Chiaki and Lost Love as pure support. Chiaki might be too expensive at that point level, depending on Schemes. For Squatter's Rights, you had too few Scheme runners for my taste, but as said, it depends on the Schemes you took.

Chiaki could be swapped to a Nurse to get someone running up faster and interecting the markers with Uppers. Also the Nurse can be used to buff your own models to become better at dealing damage when needed or Paralyzing key enemy models at Ca6 and Rg8 they will do that, in a small game that impact is even bigger if you happen to get two Paralyzes off. 

Edit: So basically you want support and damage? Nurse 5ss. Brings it all. 

• Like 1