malifaux roulette not for the weak of heart!!

walruspride

Or pockets for that matter....

anyway during 1.5 me and a friend designed a random way to select a crew using the fate deck flip a card and that's the faction flip another to determine the master we since have redone it fit in every master in the game and it works pretty well even with ten thunders you that master as normal faction or town thunder depending on flip

I have most of the crews out so for the most part its viable to do and its fun since you can't really plan too far ahead

Anybody else interested?

• Like 1

Well there are 49 possible master/Faction combinations, and 54 cards in the deck, so its not that tricky to do. If you add in Black joker - opponent chooses and red Jpoker, you choose, thats only 3 cards that would need a re-flip. (or force the use of a henhcman in low enough level games

I am rubbish at picking a crew, so it sounds useful, except I've decided for 2015 I want to play at least 1 game with every Malifaux model I own.

• Like 1

We found when me and my friends would play

A lot of our crews would never getting played we would always go back to our favorite masters and factions in the end so by doing this we left it to fate

Its set up into 7 tiers so the first flip gives you the faction like flip a 1 or 2 and your guild for example then the second flip picks which tier of master so for example if the second flip is a 13 you would go to the last tier which is all ten thunders models and pick mccabe as a guild master

• Like 1