New arcane fate deck idea

ArMaLaR(m)

Does anyone else who plays Gremlins, Outcasts and/or Thunders feel a bit miffed the arcane fate decks don't have any of their characters' images on? No? Just me then? :lol: I thought it'd pretty spiffy if they brought another pack (with praps a colour-variant) out, subtitled 'Wild Cards' which reflects the factions' chaotic or sell - sword nature. Now I know the suits tie in to the symbols of the already - represented factions, but the fact that a lot of the Outc/hunders have another faction from the 'main' ones they can be a part of means that for eg. Jacob Lynch (sp) could be the King of Masks since he can work Neverborn too. Just thought that'd be nifty - cool and it's fun to think which could be what could be what, anyone who agrees feel free to add their ideas to mine:

King of Tomes: Leveticus 'The Mentor'

Jack of Crows: Have a guess! 'The Charybdis'

• Like 1

The fact that my precious viks nor von schill were on cards kept me from buying one of those older decks... That and the new decks being so awesome(arcane fate decks, and the retro). Though if they released a deck with outcasts I would immediately buy it.

.. Though to be honest, not quite sure where they would best fit..

maybe the red and black jokers? They're not quite ram(they don't even have a ram trigger).

• Like 2

Oh yeah, hadn't considered that..I would have said Rams too just on account of them not being remotely Undead (crows) 'demonic' (masks), and only a little magical (Tomes; 'korps librarian) but then in my mind I'd put aside Rams for the Gremlins (pigs, rams same diff!) but if the Viks shared Queen o Rams and V.Schill was King, that'd leave the Gremlins the Jack and I'd say more fittingly the Jokers..then the rest of the Grems and 'Korps could go between the Rams and (more so in the case of the latter) the Masks (along with Thunders..on the basis that a lot if em actually wear masks :lol:).