Ten Thunder plastic minions

Bengt

In the BF sale there is a pre-release of a box of three Ashigaru. Since the Masters of the Path box has everything mixed up on one big sprue they must have made a new mould for this. I wonder if all the Ten Thunder minions will get their own boxes, i.e. Torakage, Rail Worker, The Illuminated, and Wastrels.

I believe that it has been mentioned before that Wyrd is retooling all the early plastics (Which were heavily TT) so that the models are better laid out on the sprue. I don't have a source handy, but I really feel like I remember someone saying that.

There was a rumour about that earlier this year when Misaki was out of stock for like 6 months, but when she got back in stock she had the old chaotic sprue. Might be cheaper to to only make a new small mould for the minions and leave the crew box as it is. Assuming the crew box mould isn't very worn, injection moulds are pretty durable and Wyrd isn't making GW quantities so they might last a looong time.