Happenings at Chicagoland Games (aka Dice Dojo) Chicago, IL

Shadowopal

Howdy folks. I have been asked by Greg to take over Henching at the Dojo in Chicago as he has family priorities. So, just a heads up on what to expect.

1) Open Play and demos every Thursday from 5-9pm. People can stay later. The store stays open later than this. I just need to get some sleep.

2) Come January, I will have competitive events planned. I need the rest of the year to get AdeptiCon planning done. The first will be a slow grow league as the store doesn't have many regulars and we need to change that. 

3) Terrain build days. The store has a great selection of stuff. But, I need terrain for AdeptiCon and the store can use some Malifaux geared terrain. I will bring the supplies. People are invited to come help build. I will let people know ahead of time what kind of terrain I will be building. If you'd like to build some for yourself, let me know and I can either send a supply list or come up with a price for the supplies.

4) I would like to help the store dress up their miniature area a bit. It is in a basement. But, I think some paint and better lights would help a lot. I can handle some of the stuff. But, if anyone knows electricity, I could use your help. Again....this won't be happening for a while.

What else would you guys and gals like to see happen at the store?

website for the store

http://www.chicagolandgames.com/

Facebook for the store

https://www.facebook.com/chicagolandgames