Tuttleboy

The first ever Salt City Gladiator Games is only 2 weeks away in Farmington, UT. On Friday and Saturday October 24 & 25 from 9 AM to 9 PM the event will be held at the Legacy Events Center. Malifaux demos will be run all day both days and on Friday at 6 PM we will have a 20 SS henchman hardcore. Saturday at noon we kick of a 50 SS Gaining Grounds style tournament. Wyrd has been kind enough to supply prize support. All Malifaux events are free to enter, you will just need to buy your pass to get into the Gladiator Games.

More information can be found on the Salt City Games blog, located here: http://scgladiatorgames.blogspot.com/p/2014-event-details.html

Here's the location for SCGG.

Legacy Events Center

151 S 1100 W, Farmington, UT 84025

http://goo.gl/maps/7rnrE

I've been holding off on announcing this but it got real on Thursday afternoon.. Wyrd sent along this for prize support for the Salt City Gladiator Games.

gallery_23883_286_4417163.jpg

In case you can't make it out in the pic, that's 6 crew boxes, 2 strategy & scheme decks, 2 of each new fate decks, and a Miss Terious.

Salt City Gladiator Games is only a week away.  Get tickets and information about events from their blog page.

The organizers were so shocked that Wyrd would donate so much product. Malifaux was by far the most company sponsored game at the event. It made Tuttleboy and I so proud that we have such a great system to volunteer for. Many of the participants were new players who played their first games either in the events or a demo right before. Other than one issue I heard about after the event, every player had a great time and enjoyed themselves.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO WYRD! 

• Like 2