Expanding McMourning?

Minijunkie

I will also firmly throw a pitch for Arcanist performers as they give you a third expunge on the table, and the thing with their expunge is that it has no ceiling for the amount it can expunge. 14 wound master, transfuse onto him and then give them a sip of wine, and it's a lure. Also they can clear enemy scheme markers from a distance which is very handy. And interact while engaged.

I will echo Rafkin as well as he is a monster in a Dougie crew. 4 swings in a turn on a model that starts poisoned. Can take the transfusion upgrade. Can heal your poisoned models. Solid.

I like to run my McMourning crews on two flanks with Nurse Flesh Construct, zombie chi, sebastian and Mcmourning on one side, and rafkin and performer and either guild autopsy or some other cheap model holding down the other flank. They can merge if needed, or they can effectively hold their flanks quite well.

Welcome to the sickness, well the poison. Enjoy!

They can not be expunged to flesh constructs, because you only get flesh constructs from enemy models.

*Checks cards* You are quite right. I'd not noticed that. I'd seen the technique described somewhere on a forum (don't think it was on here) and I'm glad that I've never tried it in a game now.