Lillith - what to paint up next

Minijunkie

Hey folks,

I'm about to finish painting the Mother of Monsters set and wondering what to paint next. (weird thing is, Lillith was the model I like the least out of that set!).

I have assembled (all plastics)

Nephilim box

Pandora starter crew

Woldgeist box

Beckoners

Mr Graves

GenCon teddy

The Dreamer starter crew

Thoughts on where to go from here? I'm assuming Nephilim but interested in hearing if there are other options (because I don't really dig the mature Nephilim model that much).

I don't think you can go far wrong in getting the doppelganger. She is almost always in my Lillith crew. I also really like the Primordial magic. The extra card and ability to make models insignificant often outweigh the advantages of the cherub. Other than Baby Kade I don't think I have used any of the models from either the Pandora or Dreamer box set. Kade works well with Teddy and also with Lillith who both have the pounce ability (with an upgrade in Lillith's case) meaning lots of free attacks for both.   

• Like 1

Painting wise I would go to the Waldgiests next, even if you only end up painting two.  That is a good variation from the Lilith set in painting while still being useful for her.  From there I would hit Mr. Grave and then Beckoners before then going for the Pandora's set.  That gives you a good transition between the two boxes while also varying up the painting a bit.  I personally dislike painting the same sort of stuff over and over again, hated it back in Games Workshop and hate it now.

• 3 weeks later...