Help with Vallejo game and model air comparison

Ikvar

So I have just started using airbrush, and bought the new Vallejo Game Air paints, however they are sadly missing many of my NMM colours. And I am now trying to find a comparison in the Vallejo Model air paints.

The colours are:

1. Charred Brown
2. Parasite Brown
3. Plague -brown

1. Shadow Grey
2. Steel Grey
3. Glacier Blue 

If you know any comparison with these colours, in the the Model Air line, I would be very grateful :)

The Model Air line tends to be missing several colors that are comparable to those in the Game Color line, especially those that are less subdued, as the Model Air line seems to be more in step with the Model Color line of historic colors.

While I cannot give you recommendations across the lines, I can say the the Vallejo Airbrush Thinner they sell works great and makes Game Color go through your brush just as well as the Model Air IMHO, and it saves you paint, as with the Model Air paints you are paying the same amount per model, bit are paying less paint with more thinner, since a bottle of Game Color withe thinner will go a lot further for less money than buying Model Air.