Pandora's Misery and Lure trigger order

Jahpocalypse

Question

I am wondering what the order would be for Pandora's Misery ability and a Lure type move being cast on an enemy.  Would an enemy failing a WP test and getting moved towards my character take Misery damage before or after the move.  Basically does it take damage right when it fails the test and before the lure resolves, or does it take damage after lure resolves.  This is all assuming it starts/ends in Misery range respectively.

3 answers to this question

Model uses Lure action. -> Duel happens. -> Enemy model loses duel, which is a Wp duel for it. -> Check to see if model is within 6" of model with Misery, if yes, model takes damage. -> Resolve Lure effect.

Actually, there is one minor error. Misery states that you take the damage after resolving the action. So if I modify your entry slightly like below:

Model uses Lure action. -> Duel happens. -> Enemy model loses duel, which is a Wp duel for it. -> Check to see if model is within 6" of model with Misery, if yes, model will take damage at the end -> Resolve Lure effect. -> Now is when you actually take the damage from Misery, if you were within 6" in the previous step.