Getting individual 2nd edition cards

Quick question that I'm sure has been asked many times; but I'm looking to get a few of the older metal models whilst building a Marcus force - so some of the beasties come from other factions. Without getting the Wave sets is there any way to get the cards individually without having to trade/rely upon someone on ebay splitting up packs. 

I've my eye on Waldergiests and Silurids at present, though that could expand if I find I prefer some other mk1 sculpters over the mk2

Most Neverborn players will get the Wave 2 pack, I guess, and since you're doubling up on stat cards if you buy the new models, you'll likely get some willing traders - that aside, I don't see any way to get them, but it'll probably cost you p&p and hardly anything more. At least I can't think of anything you can do with the stat cards you have duplicates of.

Hmm so Wyrd hasn't given any hint nor word that they'll release individual sales for cards. A shame, though I'm sure that its easier for their production line to produce sealed packs of cards (esp if they are not produced in-house) it is a bit of a pain for others. 

What about local distribution of expansion decks? So that those of us not living in the USA won't get  stung with higher postage/import costs when buying the card packs off their store.