Wyrd Chronicles 13

jonahmaul

I didn't see a thread anywhere for specifically discussing Wyrd Chronicles so apologies if there is one somewhere else.  Obviously the big draw for this issue was the confirmation of the Gencon releases but I thought I'd start this thread for people to discuss the rest of the issue.  I'm yet to read it fully (in fact I've only read the first bit of fluff) but thought I'd get the ball rolling with a question.  On page 7 there is some awesome art for TT but what are these guys supposed to be?  Samurai? 

Thunder Brothers, I think. They look pretty much just like the first edition models.

Yep, that would be them!  As a TT player (third faction mind) I should hang my head in shame!  They are really nice miniatures too.  I've never heard of them before!  Do people take them as I don't see them discussed much?

Mako's painting in the issue was absolutely gorgeous.

The Yan-lo vs. Misaki battle report was a good read too.

Mako's Dawn Serpent is lovely.  Glad to hear the battle report is good, I really enjoyed it in the last issue and was hoping it would make a return (though I hope it's more in depth that the previous one).  Ironically I might be playing that match up tomorrow night!