Advice for league's/campaigns?

jonahmaul

Hi guys

Can anybody point me in the right direction/give me some ideas for good leagues or campaigns?  Some friends and I play pretty regularly and I think it would be good to try to get some sort of linked games going on as we used to love Warhammer Quest/Necromunda etc.  Has anybody played in leagues or campaigns and can give some thoughts on positive/negative aspects of them?

Thanks

I think I may have just the league rule set for you. My rule set was inspired by Necromunda. Just pm me with an email address to send it to.

I have ran several of these leagues (as have a large number of other henchman that asked for them around the world). I think the biggest positive of running a league is that they tend to be much more casual than tournaments allowing newer players the opportunity to learn the game. I think the biggest negative is that the correct length can be difficult to judge. Running leagues either to long or to often is generally the biggest factor though a short league can also cause issues.