Som'er Justice

wizuriel

Deployment: Corner

Strategy: Turf War (fighting over the food stand)

Schemes: Line in the Sand, Protect Territory, Assassinate, Murder Protégé, Power Ritual.

Som’er Teeth Jones crew (Line in the Sand [declared], Protect Territory [hidden])

Somer Teeth Jones -- 4 Pool

+Dirty Cheater [1]

+Family Tree [2]

+Stilts [1]

Old Cranky [4] (played by Wong)

Bayou Gremlin [3]  (played by Squats)

Bayou Gremlin [3] (played by Squats)

Hog Whisperer [5]

Sammy LaCroix [7]  (played by Gremlinette)

+Encouragement [2]

+Quality Mash Liquor [2]

Lady Justice crew (Assassinate, Murder Protégé [declared])

Lady Justice -- 4 Pool

+Badge of Office [2]

+Justice Unleashed [1]

Brutal Effigy [4] (played by a Wicthing Stalker)

Death Marshal [6]

Death Marshal [6]

The Judge [9]  (played by Samuel Hopkins)

+Lead Lined Coat [2]

Deployment Gremlins:

I deployed my Gremlins clustered and as far forward as possible. Plan was to summon more models first turn and send some Gremlins to each corner for Line in the Sand while being able to shoot anyone that went towards the center

Deployment Justice

She deployed her crew pretty much in the center.

Turn 1:

“OIY” Som’er boomed, if it ain’t that Lady Jufice. You, you and yah git yar brohs, we need more brohs to shaw Lady Jufice we mean bizness. Who kips throwin em rocks at me head!?!

I had a low mask for Som’er to discard in the hopes of getting some more Gremlins. Even with Sammy encouraging Som’er though to get his gremlins to join the fight I only managed to cast the spell 2/3 times. The Egg Hauler acted recklessly to heal up my Gremlins and the Bayou Gremlins started to advance.

Turn1A.jpg

Turn1B.jpg

Turn 2

“Okay boys, hare be tha plan. You go and piss on em Guild and ve wll shoot in yar direction”.

One of my Gremlins made use of his drunken reckless ability to run straight up the field and lay down my first scheme marker. Not being impressed one of the death marshalls took 2 shots at him killing my poor gremlin. With some encouragement another one of my gremlins avenged their fellow kin by 1 shooting the brutal effigy.

Sneaking away from my main force my other Gremlin takes to the south east corner to lay down more scheme markers.

Score: 1 - 1

Turn2A.jpg

Turn2B.jpg

Turn 3

Gremlins win initiative

“SSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

I start this round by taking a few shots at the judge (with his armour my Gremlins were actually hurting themselves more than the Judge). He apparently didn’t appreciate that though as he called over Lady Justice and headed into cover.

Lady Justice charged Som’er who burned a soulstone to help his defense and squeal away. Even with the soulstone he took 6 damage from 1 attack with a double critical stike :S.

With Lady Justice exposed next came a spectator round of let’s not hit Lady Justice. I took 4 shots with her and only 1 of them hit for negative modifier. I flipped a red joker :D and a black joker :@.

While I wanted to heal Som’er with the Egg hauler and Sammy, with Lady Justice in the way I couldn’t get around her so Sammy started going the long way around the terrain.

A death marshal attempts to shoot my egg hauler, but accidentally hits Lady Justice.

Score: 2 - 2

Turn3A.jpg

Turn3B.jpg

Turn 4

“Na nan a nan a, Lady Jufice can’t hit tha brood side of a barn”

Seeing her query trying to escape Lady Justice tried to follow Som’er and Sammy. Unfortunately for her the Egg Hauler and Old Cranky kept her tied up.

Death Marshals killed the rest of my Bayou Gremlins as I kept trying to sneak them in close enough to the stall to score points. Finally Sammy steps up to the plate and manages to stay alive.

The same Death Marshall from last round once again tries to shoot my Egg Hauler and once again hits Lady Justice.

Score 3 -3

Turn4A.jpg

Turn4B.jpg

Turn 5

We did it lads!! Lads? Where did everyone go?

So not wanting to make the same mistake Lady Justice kills my Egg Hauler and attempts to kill the wise old cranky. He managed to somehow survive with 1 wound remaining. Sammy taunts the death marshals and drinks some fine liquor to heal up and Som’er avenges himself by blowing up the Judge.

Score: 9 – 4 (Gremlins)

Turn5A.jpg

Turn5B.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...