Demos and playing in Helsinki

Molja

G'day to everyone!

We're arranging a demoplay in Helsinki 30 of june in Fantasiapelit Helsinki. By we I mean zFiend and I and we're about to start at clock 15ish. So come and join us to witness how bad things happen in Malifaux!

M

• Like 2

We have Neverborns (pandora, dreamer, jaco lynch) Outcasts (viktorias, von schill) and Ressers (kirai). zFiend might have something something from the Guild painted but I'm only guessing. He has been working on Lady J and Sonnia.

I will be bringing in Jakob Lynch from Neverborn, Seamus from Resurrectionists and Lady Justice from Guild. I have McMourning playable in Guild to some entext, but not 100%. I am working on more crews, but I am afraid they are not in a place that I would be comfortable fielding them as they are not painted. 

Ooh, that's a nice selection, something I'd like to try in every faction. I'll try to show up.

Unless the demo is for complete beginners, who haven't played a single game yet. So far I've played (just) 6 games and have a good concept of the rules, scheming and other shenanigans. I just wan't to play a game with the actual models and cards.

Tomorrow is hobby day again at Poromagia, there will be some thematic Rezzers vs Guild action going on and everybody is welcome to join in, watch a game, ask questions, look at models or hop in and play half a crew or a full crew if one wants a demo game. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...