Toy Soldier NWGC Stockport 19th/20th July

Cunning

As the original thread was started by James who unfortunately can no longer run this event i've started a new one.

Toy Soldier is an annual multi format event, including malifaux.

It is held at the Northwest Gaming Centre in Stockport and is also home to Element Games.

Ticket price is £21 for the two days and includes free entry to a X-Wing event on saturday night if that tickles your fancy.

Tickets can be bought from the bar or via paypal (marauder.games@googlemail.com). When buying your ticket remember to mention that you want to attend the malifaux event!

The rules pack can be found here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35867145/TS14_MAL.pdf

As TO I will also be spare player so there will be no byes over the weekend.

I've made a list of everyone who has indicated interest on here.  I'll try and get a list of people who have bought tickets as well.

PROXIMOCOAL *PAID*
TAPDANCER *PAID*
CDHAY *PAID*
WETFISHWANTED *PAID*
BONES
SOULPUPPET
DEVALMONT
GODGOLDEN *PAID*
Richard Palley *PAID*
PANZERHARRIS *PAID*

I realise this is the same weekend as MCC so wont get the numbers we perhaps could have but we should have enough to make it a fun event.

Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, NWGC have contacted me to say that the sooner people sign up, the more time to arrange freebies that will be up for grabs at the event.  So if you're thinking of coming along get those tickets bought.  There will be a rules pack by the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounded like a really chilled, cool event - Connor and Dave stayed with me saturday night... shame I couldn't do it as I said to myself and Connor last year this year I'd do Comic Con...

Should really start coming down Wednesday nights to NWGC - keep telling 1 of the chaps in Element I will for some X-Wing too...

• Like 1

So here are the final standings:

1st Connor Barker - Gremlins - 15/+23/41

2nd Aidan Kirk - 10T - 9/+14/40

3rd David Golden - Guild - 9/+2/35

4th Chris Hay - Neverborn - 6/+2/36

5th Neil Dee - Arcanist - 6/-7/30

6th Paul Butler - Guild - 6/-26/16

7th Matt Elliot - Ressurectionists - 5/-6.66/25

8th Richard Humphries - Ressurectionists  - 0/-24/19