New greetings from the north-east of England!

Mabs

Hello all!

I'm Mabs, a long time supporter (if not exactly player >.>) of Malifaux, and I've finally decided to take the plunge! I've yet to buy any models, but I have the 2E book and a Fate deck and am carefully eyeing up a potential Spawn Mother army. Which is a very odd choice for a first force, I realize, but I'm a fairly large Cthulhu fan, so a race of predatory fish people was FAR too fun to pass up. And now that Guppies can grow into their adult forms, all the more incentive!

if there's any way to ally such an army with humans (ala Innsmouth) please do tell me. I'll cry tears of joy. If not? I'll just happily maul people with my fish-claws. :3

Pleasure to meet you all!
Mabs

Hi,

I'm Connor Barker, and part of Malifaux North East which is a very useful facebook group for finding out what's happening through the breach in the Grim North. Whereabouts are you? Do you go to a club already?

For your fish idea what sort of thing are you thinking? There are some human-esque models available for the swampfiends. Zoraida is an obvious start. If you are liking the cthulu and wanted some neverborn humans, you could always look into illuminated and depleted. Hope that gives you some ideas, hope to catch you soon.

Hello,

I'm Greg the Henchman for Newcastle.

Welcome to Malifaux. As Chris said we have quite a vibrant scene in the North East now. Games are being played in Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Bishop Auckland. Search for the Malifaux - North East group on Facebook and introduce yourself.

In terms of your crew selection it looks like you'll want to play Jacob Lynch or Neverborn Lucius. Both of which can take large numbers of Humanish models.

Hope ypu enjoy the game

Greg