M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Ten Thunders

I've corrected a bit of grammar and spelling and added a couple of links. Also corrected your comment about from the shadows since you can't interact turn 1 even if you don't benefit from using it, but outside of that seems AOK to me. Maybe I'd also comment on how Shenlong or Sensei Yu can push them around to keep them unengaged and shooting at people, but that's about it and it's not like they have any special synergies with other masters.  O yeah, they have huge synergy with Toshiro since he can use his discard a scheme marker to give them focused which opens a bunch of options for a gunline and Sensei Yu's +1 to the duel when using focus can be easily applied there.

Added a but on the Shadow Effigy about Mei and Toshiro, though not really much to say though.

Also, do you consider your Lone Swordsman article finished and ready for revision?

I've also finished the Samurai article, Justin was nice enough to confirm that Favor of Wind, Fire and Earth have stayed the same, though with different names (Favor of Heaven, Jigoku and Earth respectively) and Favor of Water has been removed.

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Samurai

Finally, I have noticed in my list I didn't include the Guild Pathfinder and Clockwork traps, so please, if anybody is interested in writing them up, it would be great since I have 0 knowledge about them.

Top bloke that Justin!

Changed the Sword Knows the Way Trigger (thanks for pointing that out, read that one wrong!) and a little bit to Wander the Earth, so he should be good to go.

OK, did a quick check to the Lone Swordsman and added him as finished.

I also added some content about Yin being a Horror that completely flew my mind and adding content to Izamu since I've just noticed it's missing important master interactions and the how to face him section.

How's the Peasant?

Just the Drake to do, & the whole factions pretty much done!  Wow!

Peasant looks like a nice start, though you should still cover the whole Mobility, Offense and Ressilience part of him even if there is not much to say and really go deep in the Tips and Tactics section of who loves him, like any form of ranged piece or Fermented Monks and so on.

And yeah, once the Peasant and Drake are done, it's pretty much waiting for Vaiuri to have the time to cover the guild pieces and it's pretty much done.

So yeah, awesome job :)

Yey!! Peasants MkII is done!

Should have saved properly this time...

Razhem, are you going to put links to all the models mentioned in these?  Also, my phone would love it if they had a "Back to Ten Thunders" link at the top!

OK, the Peasant article is good, marked as finished. When I get home I'll add some links and check more carefully for possible spelling mistakes and all that.

As for the "Back to Ten Thunders" thing, I believe it would be better to just have the faction part of the title be a link to the global place, since I'd have to add a "back to X" for the double faction models too and two of those texts just seem ugly to me, but yeah, I could add them.

Well, that just leaves the Dawn Serpent and the guild dual faction minions/peons to complete the whole faction. Pretty awesome if I might add.

Hooray for a day off!

I've finished what I can think of for the Dawn Serpent.  I've left the Tricks and Tips section blank as it's fairly straight forward on it's own, so please feel free to add to that Hateful (or anything else that I've missed, I've never played with MacCabe for example). 

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I've added a few thoughts on how the following models interact with two Masters, McCabe and Jakob Lynch:

Illuminated

Ten Thunders Brother

Mr. Graves

Torakage

To do so, I went ahead and added a section under Tips and Tricks for Master Specific Tips. If someone wants to change how that is edited, that's fine. I just felt it should be a different section, similar to the Dawn Serpent.

• Like 1