Munkeykungfu's Painting Blog Reborn

So I am coming out of the gutter as my interest is rekindled in Malifaux despite there being few people in Bristol that play. I may have gone back in the deep end though having signed up for Deliverence and the UKGT.

And what way to celebrate this than by buying new toys :-)

bnwbvhicuaapccv-1.jpg?w=800

My intention is to eventually get all of this painted for the UKGT to lead me to victory in obtaining the wooden spoon :D

And with everything now assembled I just have to wait for the cobblestone bases to come in stock so that painting can commence.

BoZu_8wCcAAYdQX.jpg?w=800

And to finish off the initial post why not have a here is something I did earlier.

20140522_202656_richtonehdr.jpg?w=800

• Like 1

Cheers both :)

I managed to be a little productive yesterday and managed to get a few models painted to expand my Ramos crew whilst I wait on the bits I need to start my neverborn

Joss Proxy

20140527_075250.jpg?w=800

Arachnids

20140527_075156.jpg?w=800

20140527_075236.jpg?w=800

I am not that impressed with the arachnids model wise. They are fiddly as hell to assemble and the size difference compared to the original metal ones makes them look very out of place.

I still want to add some more to the Ramos crew to ensure I have a few options available. I am thinking:

• 2x Molemen
  • Another 3 arachnids (Alt metal to complete the collection)
  • Rail Golem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to get Cassandra delivered and panted on Friday in order to be ready for this weekends tournament. Raced to finish her only to not use her lol

20140622_180231.jpg?w=800

Also walked away from Firesotrm games with a healthy haul of goods :) Best ones being the resin cobblestone bases so that I can now start painting my neverborn.

Bqv8W-dIUAEOFC4.jpg

MUNKEYKUNGFU,

Dude everything you've shown here is Top-Notch work. Beautifully painted models with attention to detail for accuracy on paint placement and basing.

Are you not worried your horse rider chick will fall off her base with only 1 point of contact?

I actually hate your Walter the friendly "Mechanical Attendant". His friendly appeal goes against my overly violent view of the Malifaux world. We all visualize Malifaux in a different way depending on our own inner "Demons" I guess.

Nighthater

• 6 months later...