Necrotic Preparations

Where has this gone?

There was a post where the upgrades were being discussed but now seems to have been pulled.....

Can't download any upgrade updates either. I thought Justin wanted us testing and focusing on them....

I saw that Necrotic Preparations had been altered so that it now costed 1ss but gave damage on disengaging strikes.  

However, I cannot find that to download anywhere...

Can anyone help clarify this and what to use?

i havnt been able to check on the forums much lately....  went looking for the latest beta rules...and was confused as to why i did not see them.....  thought maybe i was just overlooking a link somewhere....   why was the beta postponed?

--Woe

On not sure postponed is the right word. More that at the end of the period it obviously needed quite a lot of work still and so the Avatars at least will be going through another round of testing later this year.

Now the reason for that seemed at least partly to be that there just wasn't nearly as much activity in this round of testing as previously seen. I think partly because of beta burnout and partly because of the nature of the models/format.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, it's pretty hard work to play a full 50SS game when you know you're only actually playing to see what happens in the last two turns, to one model. I didn't get round to doing any avatar testing because I only get one game in a week usually. In a perfect world we could rewind to the end of turn 2 or 3 in all our previous games and drop in there to test the avatar. But I suppose then you haven't had chance to place your master where he's best suited to transform.

Gah, I'm such a lazy gamer. :)

Aye, it's pretty hard work to play a full 50SS game when you know you're only actually playing to see what happens in the last two turns, to one model. I didn't get round to doing any avatar testing because I only get one game in a week usually. In a perfect world we could rewind to the end of turn 2 or 3 in all our previous games and drop in there to test the avatar. But I suppose then you haven't had chance to place your master where he's best suited to transform.

Gah, I'm such a lazy gamer. :)

TBH the pre-manifest was just as important, and some of them had really interesting effects on the game.