Lucius in reckoning

floso

I find lucius i really good guild master, but i find i really struggle to use him  well in reckoning. anyone found the same thing or got some crew advice on what to take? For reckoning with him i have used. autringer, lawyers, riflemen, dashel, guardian and wardens. any advice would be greatly appreciated!

You need him to run a killy crew? How about Lucius with the Sniper upgrade, Ryle, Executioner, 2 Austringers, 3 Guild Guard, couple of Witchlings for condition removal?

That's just after a quick play with the crew creator, I highly recommend having a play around on it to see what you can get, there's plenty of offensive options in the Guild that you can utilise, or possibly some Freikorps mercenaries?

I don't mind lucius in reckoning, as I find his minions to be quite Killy with riflemen and daschel,  I would not use guild guard quite as much as suggested, as that leads to easy kills for your opponent. 

After the Riflemen, and probably a hunter, I would focus points on big killers with some survivability, like peacekeeper and Ryle.