Wyrd Weekend 2014

Justin

Hey all,

On Saturday/Sunday of June 7-8 we will be having our first ever official Wyrd Weekend!

During this weekend Henchmen (and anyone else) will be heavily encouraged to run events for Malifaux or any of our games! We will have a twitter raffle throughout the day for anyone who uses #WyrdWeekend. The design team will be at Great Escape Games for the Califaux event and we will try to have a live webcam up. There will also be a vassal tournament going on for those of you who can't make it out that weekend!

I will update this post with more details as I get them, but for now set aside June 7-8 for lots of Malifaux. Hope to see you there. :)

• Like 5

Vassal tournament you say?! And how would this charming little event work? I mean, by god would I love to participate, but being in Europe the timeslots might be murder and well, I take 3-4 hours per game (cough cough...) in vassal. I'm incredibly curious about this.

I'm going to leave the details on this up to the person running it. I'll update here as I know. :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...