misaki

underdog6750

I've found her box works pretty good, though I admit regretting not getting Yamaziko. I like to have an even number of Archers and the Torakage.

Ototo is very good for supporting Misaki in melee, but you might want to swap him out for Taelor if fighting arcanists or guild, because he doesn't really provide any good benefits against them, and she can mold steel in her bear hands. You know, the ones she ripped off of a bear, and beat said bear to death with.

Ronin aren't bad alongside 10T Bros. for taking/holding objectives. The Oiran are neat, but I need to actually play with them a bit before saying anything about them.

My box set hasn't arrived yet, but when it does, I'm going to try various combos of her box, Archers, Ten Thunder Brothers and Yamaziko initially, and then try some other dual faction stuff later on...

I may try and use the following list initially (depending on Strategy):

Misaki, Mistress of the Ten Thunders

-Shang

Ototo

Yamaziko

Torakage

Ten Thunders Brother

Ten Thunders Archer

5ss - as it will let me try all of these models out and I can see what works and what doesn't...

Once they're released, I think Clockwork Traps will be a good idea with her as well - they can be deployed up the board and prime themselves in key positions to help funnel models towards Misaki...

I'll have to echo the Yamaziko being good comment.

She's the support side of the crew, where Misaki is the kill something side. She allows you to be incredibly flexible. She's the support piece that the TTB crew needs to provide the crew some staying power. Plus, her melee weapon has a auto-triggered blast on it. #Winning.

I cannot think of a reason NOT to include her in my Misaki crew.