Malifaux Tournament - Birmingham, UK 4th June 2011

Clousseau

After much discussion with both the show organisers and a sponsor I am happy to anounce that there will be a Malifaux tournament at the excellent UK Games Expo show in Birmingham on Saturday 4th June. http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/miniatures.php

Entry will be just £5 plus entry to the show (so you can come for the day or have the weekend to play even more games - prices £8/£13). Booking will be via the show's website and is available now. Places will be limited to 16. Booking closes on 23rd May.

The event is being sponsored by UK distributor Simple Miniature Games who will be providing some prizes including an LCB NE model for first place. KR Multicase have also agreed to provide some prizes.

This will be a 35SS tournament choosing from a 55SS list, strategies linked to the table and limit of each scheme once during the day. Tournament pack attached.

I'm also thinking of having a club/team award (total score of top 3 players from any club or group)

Please post below if you are interested.

Edited by Clousseau
updated rules pack

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Oshova (Cranfield Conquerors) Neverborndance.gif

2) aka_hazard Outcasts dance.gif

3) hewasneverborn (Clapham) Neverborn dance.gif

4) Mythic_fox (Harrogate) Ressers dance.gif

5) Neverata (Mansfield) Neverborn dance.gif

6) Mephiston (Cranfield Conquerors) Outcasts :dance:

7) Newbie_from_Hell (Cranfield Conquerors) Arcanists dance.gif

8) Ant Hoult (Harrogate) Ressers dance.gif

9) Mike 3838 (Leeds) Neverborn :dance:

10) Drake (Cranfield Conquerors) Arcanists :dance:

11) Andie (Portal) Ressers :dance:

12) magicpockets (Cranfield Conquerors) Outcasts :dance:

13) Fulgrima (Birmingham) Guild dance.gif

:dance: = list received

Edited by Clousseau
updated entrants

I'd be very interested in coming and i dare say a couple of my friends would be to. Are the tickets on a first come first served basis?

Yes, as tickets will be booked via the show's booking system.

If we get to 32, and it looks like there's more interested, I'll negotiate for more space!

• 1 month later...

I'll sort the rules pack out over this weekend (just need to tweak the one for Northampton).

Deadline for list will be 1 week before the event.

If you are booking your tickets can you please include your forum name somewhere as I'll be keeping a track on who's coming (but I'm relying on what info I get from the show organisers).

Just to let you know that the rules pack says that lists to be in by May 1st as opposed to May 28th (one week before the event).

I know you modified the rules pack from the tournament you're running on May 8th so I'm guessing it was missed on the edit.

I thought I'd mention it as it gave me a mild heart attack as I read through the pack today and saw the May 1st deadline :gurney: :bounce: