Intro - Ringsnake

ringsnake

Same name as I use in a ton of other places. The cyberpunk mage with the "girder base" in Something Weird was mine. Number 22 I think it was.

Some answers:

The thing sticking out of his ear is an antenna from some Infinity model or another, I intend to paint it a bit more to make it snap out better.

My camera sucks, so it looks sloppier and flatter than it actually is.

The base edge had to be puttied over, and was painted over with matte black paint and dulcote. It was an experiment, and I had no idea how it'd end up looking.

I did in fact try a little OSL on the flame, but I went too subtle with it.

Welcome to the Wyrd Ringsnake!

Yeah, I didn't have time to go through and comment on the entries myself (something I've been remise about lately, but time doesn't allow). I liked the piece and I did wonder what the added bit was from but now that you mention Infinity I've found several of them and see it now.

Nice bit, and I like the post apocolyptic look you gave the piece.

Welcome to the Wyrd Ringsnake!

Yeah, I didn't have time to go through and comment on the entries myself (something I've been remise about lately, but time doesn't allow). I liked the piece and I did wonder what the added bit was from but now that you mention Infinity I've found several of them and see it now.

Nice bit, and I like the post apocolyptic look you gave the piece.

The girder and other bits were either Plastruct or Evergreen. I have a terrible Plastruct addiction, and really can't resist it when they put out "grab bags" of random chunks of plastruct.

The cables just under the "water" were guitar strings.