Video Battle report 50ss Zoraida vs Leveticus

HexBag

5 hours ago, emiba said:

Hah! I didn't see that you were from Sweden but when I heard the voice in the video I thought that the English accent sounded very Swedish! ;)

I haven't had time to watch the entire video but it looks promising, I like the format.

Hah so we have so distinctive accent? :P I hope it was clear enough to understand atleast :D

Glad you like it ! hope you will like the full report when you have time for it :) 

i hope to post more videos in the future on a regular basis. will start with 1 / month timeline and maybe one day go up to

2 / month. 

Next report we will see Guild vs Arcanist :)

Well, I´m Swedish too, living abroad, and have previously on some occasions worked in international teams. And hearing native English speakers on a daily basis now, it did stick out to me. :) It's perfectly understandable and clear though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, le_sphinx said:

One of the best battle reports that I have ever seen @HexBag! Everything is clear and understandable! Also, Neverborn miniatures are amazingly painted^_^

Thank you !! :)

Ye he did a amazing work with them, when he painted them he was abit worried that they got to dark so he went with a snowy swamp theme with them to lighten them up:) 

Now I've had time to watch the entire video and I really liked it. If I had to say something to improve (and this is only because it seems like you're already doing some cutting of the video). At times the cards were announced and then it took several seconds before the card showed up on screen and nothing was changing on the board view. It's only a very minor thing but I think that cutting it out might make for a nicer tempo. All in all though, the video quality was really good!

• Like 1

Probably the best Malifaux battle report I've ever seen. Really good camera work, excellent narration. I'd probably turn down the music a bit as I personally found it a bit distracting but that may just be me. Other than that everything was great. Keep it up, I look forward  to watching more!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, emiba said:

Now I've had time to watch the entire video and I really liked it. If I had to say something to improve (and this is only because it seems like you're already doing some cutting of the video). At times the cards were announced and then it took several seconds before the card showed up on screen and nothing was changing on the board view. It's only a very minor thing but I think that cutting it out might make for a nicer tempo. All in all though, the video quality was really good!

Great to hear ! :) after this 3 days after i posted the video i have got alot of constructive critic and i been rewatching my video again and try to take in all of the 

comments i have been getting and will see what i can do for the next video to make it even better ^^

22 hours ago, Viruk said:

Probably the best Malifaux battle report I've ever seen. Really good camera work, excellent narration. I'd probably turn down the music a bit as I personally found it a bit distracting but that may just be me. Other than that everything was great. Keep it up, I look forward  to watching more!

Thanks alot !! I will keep it up and make more :D. I have take all the suggestion and written them down and i will see what kind of improvements i can do for the future

videos :) You are not the only one that had small problem with the music to voice ratio and i will make sure to balance it better . 

14 hours ago, l319h said:

One of the best battle reports I've seen.

Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to future battle reports :) 

Thank you !! I will do just that ! :) i will start working on the next as soon we finished the game that we will have just a few days.

On 2017-11-05 at 7:54 AM, Treehouse said:

I've been checking youtube for days for more :-P. Glad to hear it isin the pipeline. Looking forward to it, the last one was very enjoyable to watch. 

i will at tops be able to release one video / month right now because of family, full time work ect :) just dont have enough time to release more freqently. its been 3 weeks ago seens i released the first video and im almost finished with the second one now. I hope to have it up within 3 days from now. Thank you for your intresst in it :)

• Like 2