Schemes & Stones - Wave 5 Outcast Upgrades

Khyodee

@Khyodee

great review, thanks!

i do disagree on a couple of points (probably meta-specific too):

1. Don't understand the flak that the Emissary gets. He's a great all-round utility model with a ton of AP and pretty decent damage. I've played a lot of gg17 games, and he's scored me at least 2vp each match. Ironically, you mention him being good with Jack, whereas that's one of the worst Confluxes. 

2. Viks aren't all-or-nothing if you pay them right. Askilled player will use them as a 20"+ threat bubble while the rest of the crew runs schemes, so I'd consider them one of the most versatile masters in the faction. 

3. Don't see how Schills's upgrades are fixed: you take survivalist, nythera and oath of the freikorps. Emissary gets you the shirt, you get yourself oathkeeper or two, and there's that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seadhna said:

@Khyodee

great review, thanks!

i do disagree on a couple of points (probably meta-specific too):

1. Don't understand the flak that the Emissary gets. He's a great all-round utility model with a ton of AP and pretty decent damage. I've played a lot of gg17 games, and he's scored me at least 2vp each match. Ironically, you mention him being good with Jack, whereas that's one of the worst Confluxes. 

2. Viks aren't all-or-nothing if you pay them right. Askilled player will use them as a 20"+ threat bubble while the rest of the crew runs schemes, so I'd consider them one of the most versatile masters in the faction. 

3. Don't see how Schills's upgrades are fixed: you take survivalist, nythera and oath of the freikorps. Emissary gets you the shirt, you get yourself oathkeeper or two, and there's that!

So, Jack can have 5 upgrades, Schill can have 5 upgrades, Tara can have 10 - it's new Outcasts feature? :)

• Like 1