Who Needs Luck? @ Sanctuary Gaming Centre, Nottinghamshire, 16th July

laceinit

Join us for a 50 Soul Stone Malifaux event.

Hall Of Fame Championship.

Every time you enter one of our Malifaux events at Sanctuary your results will be combined, at the end of the year the top 24 players with the best overall scores will quilify for the Hall Of Fame Championship in October. 

Rulespack-The rulespack will be coming soon, the 3 rounds of this event will be the same as the last 3 rounds of the Scottish GT for players to get some practise.

To buy tickets simple pay in-store or to pay using Pay-pal please send payment to sanctuarygamingcentre@outlook.com and leave your details.

Attending

1. James Doxey - PAID
  • Like 1

As a lot of your regulars (myself included) are going to the Scottish GT the week after this event would you consider matching your rounds to the last three rounds of that?  

July is a busy month for Malifaux, so this might draw in a few more players for some practice games?

It's final three rounds are; Close deployment Interference, Corner deplyment Extraction, and Close deployment Stake a Claim.  Schemes should be announced a week or so before the event.

Just my 2p.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mythicFOX said:

As a lot of your regulars (myself included) are going to the Scottish GT the week after this event would you consider matching your rounds to the last three rounds of that?  

July is a busy month for Malifaux, so this might draw in a few more players for some practice games?

It's final three rounds are; Close deployment Interference, Corner deplyment Extraction, and Close deployment Stake a Claim.  Schemes should be announced a week or so before the event.

Just my 2p.

Cant see why not!

• Like 2