The average Malifaux resident?

wadesauce

I am embarking on a project. I want to create a model of different areas in Malifaux city for display and for game purposes. I realize the populated areas of the city need to be, well. . . populated. I am in search for Victorian/steam-punk/turn of the century models, the problem I've run into is that most other games offerings are either the wrong scale or their sculpts look lack luster. does anyone else have any ideas or maybe proxies you have used? 

Thanks  ^_^

Also, I think I remember reading something on the Through The Breach Kickstarter page about "build-your-own-player-character" modular kits. That might be the way to go, once they're released.

which is good because I funded through the breach at the $200 level. but it supplies just enough models for a few player characters. . not a town. lol

well i found some really good miniatures at black scorpion. the civilians 1 and 2 really fit the bill and a select few from the cowboy range. I think the old latigo pistorelos, hollow waifs, and the stolen could pass for civilians if modeled underwhelming. also with a little conversion on a couple, wastrels could look like ordinary people. I also think if i got the old performer/mannequin packs, i could use the performer as uptown women and use the mannequins in the window of a dress shop. what do you guys think? 

• 4 weeks later...