Will plastics be sold as singles or only as crews?

St. Murphy

considering Marcus' crew, it looks like just medium-large base models are sold individually.  Maybe pack of 3 for things that were originally sold in a pack of 3 for the metal line since witch handlers and terror tots were sold like that, but torakage weren't

That's because of the sort of dumb way they did the Book 4 plastics, with everything scattered on one sprue, which made it impossible for them to ever sell parts of that box separately. 

It does look like everything other than Masters, Totems, and Rare 1 stuff will be sold separately going forward though.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I have an oversized Vikitoria of ash, and while wyrd was nice enough to send me a properly sized replacement, my replacement got err.. well.. let's just say I left it on the coffee table and the dog caught my scent on it, so I'd love to pick up an extra correct sized vik of ash from somewhere, just so far haven't seen any available.