W:1 Rifleman, Ratcatchers, McMo crew H:December box, Full Kirai crew, iPad 2 etc.

Tuttleboy

I'm looking for a metal McMorning crew. I need 2 rat catchers and Obedient Wretch for Hamelin and wouldn't mind his avatar as well. I'm looking to start McMo so need most everything. I'd also like to pick up a single Guild Rifleman so I can run them in pairs if I fancy. I'm also looking for some constructs for Hoffman. Another Hunter, Guardian, plastic Joss, Mobile Tool Kit, Large Arachnid, & Warden. I'm also looking for a Guild Pathfinder with Traps, Pale Rider, Latigo Pisoleers, Spawn Mother and Gupps, Strongarm Suit, metal Jack Daw, Hanged, Guild Autopsies, Crooligans, Dead Doxy, Rafkin, and something to use as a proxy for Philip and his nurse.

I've got the new Cult of December box unopened, everything for Kirai's crew in metal including her avatar, Kaeris box primed black, a Blood Bowl Elf team, lots of board games, and even an iPad 2 16 Gig that works well in spite of the cracked in one corner of the screen.

Edited by Tuttleboy

ok so i have the hamelin stuff your looking for obidient wretch ratcatchers and avatar and ive got almost everything you can get for ressers nib including mcmo metal crew the hamelin stuff and mcmorning crew equals about $100 so just figure out what else you want to make up the difference i also have a tara crew if your interested its got a translucent tar and karina and the standard wretches and nothing beast

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...