Greetings from the West Coast USA

daddy4count

Hello there!

New member, new player (almost... still building and reading rules) from the Seattle, WA area

I have a short background in tabletop gaming which consists only of Warhammer 40k. I have since branched out to Malifaux and Xwing... plan on picking up Infinity eventually but I'm pretty well stuck on Malifaux for now.

Started with a Guilds Judgement box and the older Viktorias box set, getting a taste of the metal and plastic models.

Enjoying the challenge so far!

Greetings from Auburn, WA! I'm also an 40K ex-patriot who has migrated to Malifaux and X-Wing.

I've been playing Malifaux for about a year but only get to play about every other month. So I don't have that much more experience then you. Currently running Ramos and Ophelia. Since M2E came out I've only had 1 game with Ophelia and 5 with Ramos.

Where about the Seattle area are you at? We'll have to look into playing after the new year.

-DavicusPrime

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings from Oak Harbor, WA! I game regularly with Davicus. Like he said, we do not get to play as often as we like, but it is still quite a bit of fun. I do not post much on the forums but I lurk here regularly.

have had a few more games than Davicus (my girlfriend plays) but I play most everything he does not. Sonnia, Lady J, Raspy, Lynch, Misaki, Viks, Schill, and Tara. If you need some help with the Viks, let me know, as I might have an extra Ronin or two laying around.

-Ryoken

• 2 weeks later...