Different makes of resin...

tmod

I've recently bought several different resin bases for use with a few of my Malifaux crews, and as I prefer different companies' version of different types of bases I have now on my desk bases from the following companies:

Outpost (Streets of London)

Tiny Worlds (Cobblestones)

Bases4war (cobblestone/rivenstone)

Micro Art (Wasteland)

They're all nice looking, and some like bases4war and Tiny Worlds are great, but they have a very different feel. Bases4war feel like heavy plastic and are flawlessly casd, outpost feels more like resin model of the 90s (like grendel) and have more flaws (bubbles and impresise details), whereas Tiny world (similar feel to outpost, though heavier and perfect casting) and Micro Art (feels more like plastic, but with more defects) is in between.

I'm thinking of casting up some details and sculpts of my own, and I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to share about how to get an end result I'm happy with. Ideally I'd prefer the heavy plastic feel of Bases4war and the perfect detail and casting from Tiny Worlds. Which type of resin should I use? (I guess I'd better start saving up money for pressure/vacuum pumps as well...).