Zoriada + Doppelganger + Hans

Falconrider

Well it is 7 shots with 3 triggers. Zoraida can only make a model take an attack action once and then she can't obey them anymore.

I have tried it before but in the two times I had taken them I ended up needing the Doppelganger to mimic sprint from a Terror tot so it could move and deliver a message or sprint off for Plant Explosives or something. Though it was less for taking 7 shots and more for first turn being able to take 4 focus shots. Zoraida Obey both the Doppelganger and Hans to focus, then obeys Hans to shoot with said focus. Then Hans can focus and shoot himself and the Doppelganger can mimic, get the trigger for the shot using the focus, then use 1 AP to focus and last AP to shoot. Though the less card intensive version is to just obey Hans for focus and shot, Hans does his thing, and don't worry about the trigger and take one shot with the Doppelganger.

It was going to be my way of added pressure from Turn 1, generally makes your opponent leery when you can from two different sources be pegging into his deployment. Has several nice advantages. First they might be willing to drop some of their first turn good cards, rather than spend turn 1 and 2 sculpting a hand. Second if you do get some hits in you can either take out a low SS minion, totem, or take some wounds off a strong model. Third, it can throw them off their own battle plan. People who are not use might make a snap decision and do one of two things. Rush you in hopes of not taking to many shots, or dive for any LOS blocking even if it might slow them down or hamper their movement a bit.

Zoraida is all about being the manipulator and being able to work outside the box. Having several tricks like this waiting in the wings gives you the ability to switch it up on your opponents so you don't get predictable.