NEWS: Games & Gears Battle Board Kickstarter

Sheijtan

I just pledged for my first Malifaux table board at this Kickstarter for the Anima Battle Board:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554355176/games-and-gears-battle-boards

You can find several pictures of it on this site. Also, if there are enough supporters, there is going to be another two 2'x2' pieces to have 6 unique board-pieces from which you can generate a table quite large (or two tables next to each other).

Yes, the sci-fi is also interesting, but I am really looking forward to the Anima Board. I hope, I can find decent houses like those from Sarissa to put on the table. Actually, the anima logos kind of caught my attention, I really like the fine detail on the table and I am thinking about drawing a little bit more attention to them somehow (glowing-color effect or something similar).

I just pledged for my first Malifaux table board at this Kickstarter for the Anima Battle Board:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554355176/games-and-gears-battle-boards

You can find several pictures of it on this site. Also, if there are enough supporters, there is going to be another two 2'x2' pieces to have 6 unique board-pieces from which you can generate a table quite large (or two tables next to each other).

I go through your mentioned link and its quite amazing .I check all the pictures but these are quite bit confusing for me.

Probably it will be a good experience to have in my spare time.

I've gone in for the Chaoscape board. It's the most generic looking and can easily be turned into a wasteland/dustbowl type board.

The Anima Battles board is too big for Malifaux. When you consider you'll only use one whole board and bits of 3 others you can see that the streets are far too wide.