Mei Feng "Price of Progress" Upgrade

ArcMaster

Question

How does Mei Feng's, Price of Progress upgrade work with killing multiple models simultaneously? (such as using Scalding Breath from Vapormancy)

The ability is worded "After this model kills or sacrifices a model, draw a card and heal 1 damage"

So is it checking that she at least killed one model, or is it checking for each model killed? At first I thought it was for each model killed, but I'm not so sure any more.

1 answer to this question

How does Mei Feng's, Price of Progress upgrade work with killing multiple models simultaneously? (such as using Scalding Breath from Vapormancy)

The ability is worded "After this model kills or sacrifices a model, draw a card and heal 1 damage"

So is it checking that she at least killed one model, or is it checking for each model killed? At first I thought it was for each model killed, but I'm not so sure any more.

Every time Mei kills/sacrifices a model, she draws a card into hand and heals one wound if able. I read it as an ability that lets her do it for each model killed, not once per turn or once per action if a model is killed. Three models killed? I say three cards and heal three of Mei's wounds.