Request for more "Thematic" Models for the book 1 masters

Fetid Strumpet

Hey,

Just thought I'd post thoughts on something that has caught my attention during the Open play test. As a holdover from 1.0's book 2 onward days, the masters that were created from book 2 onward were created to have a high level of crew synergy. As such they needed more of them, and with the redesign of M2E there seems to me to be a minor disconnect occurring.

The new edition is designed to have more of a mix and match design goal than the book 2 and 4 master's crews seemed to have going for them, but we are still left with more "thematic" in crew models for those masters than have been created for the book 1 masters.

Now this hasn't been as wide spread as some of the book 1 masters have had their minion pool expanded, Pandora for example picked up Iggy, the twins, the Insidious Maddness, and Tannen, but some masters like Nicodem, Seamus, Sonnia, Marcus (with Blue bordered beasts) and so on have gotten no, or very little "thematic" models added to their crews. While it isn't as if they can't use many or all of the models added to their faction, but their internal and aesthetic fit within the original master's crews isn't as tightly knit. While Sonnia has some Synergy with Fire Gamin, they aren't Witch Hunters, and they feel more an incidental part of the crew rather than as a coherent cog.

Please keep in mind this isn't a complaint, just an observation that in terms of "thematic" models with the intent to run with a specific master it would be nice if the book one masters got a little more love in an upcoming book.

Thank you.