Nothing (well, almost) nothing but Flesh Constructs for a 35ss game

mdt

Had this kicking around in my head

and thought I'd see if anyone here that's far more informed and experienced than

I am (which is probably everyone here) can tell me if there's any value to a

crew like this or if it's just silly.

McMourning (Evidence Tampering &

Unnerving Aura)

Zombie Chihuahua

5 x Flesh Constructs

Thanks,

Mark

Crews with high model count will also smother you with activations

nah they are only six stones, like you say stick a couple of belles in there to drain their hand and also a grave spirit for its 0 throw a card action and you will have re-activating fleshies all over the place, in fact run them with Tara to dish out a bit of fast and your away.

But yes, not against neverborn I think. Ophelia however, now thats an idea

Only played three games with McM in the current edition (he was my main Master in the previous one), but imho not taking Sebastian with McMourning in M2E is like not taking Von Schill with him in 1.5. The little guy just has so much Synergy and can cause so much havoc by just standing there with the Doctor that he is too good to pass.

Also, in my first game with McMourning I took 2 or 3 Flesh Constructs, and they just got shot to pieces by Freikorps. If you want some tough, spammable troops you should consider the Drowned or Crooked depending on the enemy you will face, they are cheaper, have some ranged attacks (not too damaging, but it can spread poison), have quite good Df against melee/shooting and even leave Scheme Markers when they die.

I think a Flesh Construct-based list would work much better with Seamus, a couple of Belles and the Copycat Killer because they can actually force the opponent to discard his hand (the trigger on Lure, the Copycat's "discard or die" trigger, and Seamus either with Bag o' Tools or Sinister Reputation and Corpse Bloat), enabling you to reactivate the Fleshies.