Fort Collins, CO - M2E Achievement League

CrimsonWraith

With the second wave being released next month, I thought it would be a good time to get people playing games, so...

M2E Achievement League

Instead of a grow league since lots of people already have crews, but may be hesitant to play the second wave beta, I am looking to reward people for playing games. This way we can get more feed back for the beta, and , as always, I can get more games.

In this league you will earn points for completing different achievements, usually based on playing more varied crews or opponents. Then, at the end, everyone will get entries into a few drawings, based on the number of points you earned over the league.

The league will run Oct 26 - Nov 23. Entry will be $15 for the entire league.

If you don't have a crew yet, don't worry. We can help you get started, and this will be a great time to start, as we will all be learning the new models and system together.

Hope to see you there!

• 1 month later...

One day to go, achievement sheets are hot off the presses, and we are ready to go!

I just wanted to add that there are 20+ achievements and only 2 of them are for winning any games. This league is not about winning like many of the grow league I, and others, have run. This one is all about playing games, win or lose. Its a great way to try different things, set painting goal, and have fun doing it. The more you play, the more points you earn.

Various achievements include:

Playing multiple factions, both as and against

Attending the November Hobby Night

Playing with a borrowed crew

Playing small game if you are starting out, or large ones if you want to bring everything

Just showing up and playing one game a week will earn you 6 points(1 per week, plus one for every 3 games)

In the end, its all down to a random draw. The more you play, the more chances you have, but one achievement could be enough to win. This is a low pressure, (hopefully) high fun event, and a great excuse to play Malifaux.

I will begin registrations at 10:30 and will be available till 4 tomorrow, and all day next Saturday until the late hours for Hobby Night. Feel free to join any time.