Incursion kickstarter in its final run!

supervike

A favorite game of mine is now in its final countdown for a relaunch. While the campaign had a somewhat slow start, it's picking up speed and is offering some serious gaming value for your money!

Its a weird war two flavored board game with similarities to Space Hulk. We have had a blast with it and it keeps finding a way back to the table.

Check it out before its too late!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1440310529/incursion

Ive been looking at this and contemplated using hans the hunter as a demon prince back when we thought we wanted to play 40k

Ive been itching to get into it but for now cash is short and im still waiting for some if not all of the kickstarters ive backed so far.

So for now it seems like ill have to give this one a miss :(

Also was looking into the scenery/objectives with some kind of spawn tanks for a mcMourning lair kind of thing.

It looks nifty and I wish i could afford it :(

I've backed it at "Metal Head", to get the stuff I don't have. I do not think I would mind the plastics if the detail is sharp and the material not too chewy, but I remember them saying the plastics will be 5-10% smaller than the metals, and I wonder how "off," if at all they will look next to the metals.

As far as using them for SoTR, I think the plastics are assembled, but not molded as one .piece (like the Dust Tactics minis) and it might be easy to remove them from their bases and but them on new ones. The A.P.E.s I think are supposed to be on 40mm bases for SoTR anyway though maybe?

The APEs are supposed to be 40mm, as are the werewolves, Hans, etc if you used the in the SOTR game (though I gave up in that along time ago). Incursion is awesome; I have everything for it already, so won't KS it, but if you don't have the stuff already, and/or are looking for a REALLY fun game set in a great universe, I'd recommend it.

The APEs are supposed to be 40mm, as are the werewolves, Hans, etc if you used the in the SOTR game (though I gave up in that along time ago). Incursion is awesome; I have everything for it already, so won't KS it, but if you don't have the stuff already, and/or are looking for a REALLY fun game set in a great universe, I'd recommend it.

Keep in mind the Kickstarter has models that have not even been produced yet for both factions as well as a new German faction ( Drop Troopers) that fight the SWD and both allied factions, in metal. So you might want to at least pick up the new stuff

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Keep in mind the Kickstarter has models that have not even been produced yet for both factions as well as a new German faction ( Drop Troopers) that fight the SWD and both allied factions, in metal. So you might want to at least pick up the new stuff