The Dragon's Eye: Part III

StormLordXIII

Hello everyone,

Well, it's been over a third of a year since I made the first Dragon's Eye post, and I realize that completion of this story took a back seat to other matters. Summer's here, however, and I've made a promise to finish this, so, here we go!

The main point of this story was supposedly to showcase my thoughts about the history and my own interpretation of the backstory for the new Ten Thunders masters, although that no longer seems entirely relevant as we are heading towards Malifaux 2E and Storm of Shadows is in the past. Nonetheless, these masters are all lurking in the background... just not in forms we may initially recognize. There are also some new characters and locales added to the mix, though.

Up to page 31 now. The attached pdf contains the entirety of the story as usual, the new content starts on page 22 with the next Kaeris chapter. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks to the Wyrd community for all of their help and support - I'm glad people are reading! Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Enough babble. Through the Breach again!

In Peking: Kai Li's life changes forever as forces beyond her control consume her utterly.

In Malifaux: Kaeris is held hostage, Dominic makes a powerful ally, and Sonnia approaches the Dervish Swords

The Dragon's Eye Part III.pdf