10 Thunders for sale

CreepingDeath

Hello. I am looking to sell or trade these 10 Thunder models. All models new unless stated.

All boxes have shrink wrap removed and I am more than happy to split the contents though price may vary etc.

The Thunder boxed set- Misaki built, Shang missing leg and badly damaged tail

Yamiziko boxed set

10 thunders archers boxed set

Oiran boxed set

10 thunders brothers blister

Guild fate deck

Not sure on price but offer considered. The Thunder boxed set will be fairly reduced due to shang being pretty screwed. The rest of the kit is fine though. I am UK based but I will ship over seas. Trade wise I am looking for anything Seamus and McMourning related!

Thanks

Edited by CreepingDeath

Hey there. Are you willing to split them up? I'm interested in everything but the Oiran, which I already have 3 of. That's 52.55 new on Wayland, so how does £40 sound?

Hello. I am looking to sell or trade these 10 Thunder models. All models new unless stated

The Thunder boxed set- Misaki built, Shang missing leg and badly damaged tail

Yamiziko boxed set

10 thunders archers boxed set

Oiran boxed set

10 thunders brothers blister

Not sure on price but offer considered. The Thunder boxed set will be fairly reduced due to shang being pretty screwed. The rest of the kit is fine though. I am UK based but I will ship over seas. Trade wise I am looking for anything Seamus and McMourning related!

Thanks